Copyright 2015 Seymour Duncan Co. – 5427 Hollister Ave, Santa Barbara, CA 93111, all rights reseved
All content on this Web Site is the property of Seymour Duncan Co, including but not lmited to text, photos, graphics, wiring diagrams and sound samples. You may view, copy, print, share or otherwise use any of our content on this Web Site solely for your own personal use provided that:
You use it only for noncommercial purposes.
You don’t change any of the content in any way..
Our great team has developed lots of cool stuff over the years, and many of our products, processes or technology described here may also be the subject of other Intellectual Property rights. Those rights are reserved by Seymour Duncan, so unless you receive written permission in advance from us, you are not licensed to use them.
We have taken great care to ensure the accuracy of information on this Web Site, but just in case we made an error, Seymour Duncan Co. is not responsible for misprints, out-of-date information, technical or pricing inaccuracies, typographical or other errors appearing on this Web Site. If you find something please let us know.
Seymour Duncan Official Icon Link License Agreement
Seymour Duncan grants to anyone (Licensee) using the Seymour Duncan icon, and/or our “S” icon, the non-exclusive right, until Licensor gives notice to the contrary, to place the Icon in the Licensee’s website, subject to the following conditions:
1. The Icon may be used only for the purpose of hyper linking to the Seymour Duncan site at //www.seymourduncan.com;
2. Licensee will not alter the appearance of the Icon(s) in any manner; and
3. Licensee will make no use of any intellectual property of Licensor, other than the Icon(s), without Licensor’s express written permission.
Rules for Contests
One entry per person.
1. TO ENTER: Complete the form. Entrants must complete all required information on the entry form to be eligible. All entries become property of Seymour Duncan.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Entry is required in order to participate in this contest. Contest ends with drawing of first prize.
2. WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: To determine the winner of the prize, a random draw from all eligible entries received will be conducted at end of event. Selected entrants will be notified by phone, e-mail and/or mail within 5 days of the draw. In the event that we are not able to reach a selected entrant within 5 days of the draw, the selected entrant will be deemed to have forfeited any rights to the prize and another entry will be selected from the remaining eligible ballots. The odds of being selected are dependent on the total number of eligible ballots received.
3. The Prize will be awarded and the winner will be notified by phone, e-mail and/or mail. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes which may be payable due to receipt of prize. Limit: one (1) prize per person. Winning households are ineligible to win another prize for 1 year. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Actual prizes awarded subject to Sponsors sole discretion based on availability. No substitution, barter, transfer, or assignment of any prize permitted, except by Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. at their sole discretion. Some restrictions may apply.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open only to individuals that were 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Some contests may be open only to U.S. residents, which will be noted on the entry page. Employees of Seymour Duncan, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members and persons living in the households of each are not eligible to enter.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering, entrants agree to abide by the contest rules and decisions of the independent judges, which shall be final.
6. By entering the contest and accepting a prize, the winner authorizes Seymour Duncan the use of his/her name, photograph, image, portrait, likeness, voice and/or city of residence without compensation, in any publicity or advertising carried out by Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc unless prohibited by law.
7. By entering the contest and accepting a prize, participants release Seymoue Duncan and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents and employees from any and all liability, damages, or causes of action (however named or decided) with respect to or arising out of participation in this contest, or the receipt or use of the prize awarded. Winners will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and release as a condition of winning. Where applicable, tax forms must be completed.
8. Seymour Duncan is not responsible for printing or production errors and may, at its discretion, withdraw this contest if it is found to contain any such error without liability to anyone whatsoever.
9. Seymour Duncan and their agents and assigns are not responsible for technical, internet, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest. If for any reason (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Seymour Duncan, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest), the contest is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Seymour Duncan shall have the right, at its and their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Seymour Duncan assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Seymour Duncan is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Seymour Duncan on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or cellular telephone relating to or resulting from participation in this sweepstakes or use of any materials in this Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SEYMOUR DUNCAN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON (S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by international, federal, state, or local law. THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE CONTEST. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. The Contest is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
11. For a list of prizewinners, send self-addressed stamped envelope to “CONTEST WINNERS”, Seymour Duncan, 5427 Hollister Ave., Santa Barbara, CA 93111.