WHO WE ARE:
We stand for great music and the people who make it. We work with heart and soul and grit and love. We live for the music and the musicians who make it. We’re always on tour, in the studio, with the bands because tone matters, music matters, musicians matter. Our experience, our passion, our history is in everything we build and everything we do.
WHY JOIN US:
For over 40 years we’ve been creating and building products in the USA that shape the music you listen to. As we continue to grow, evolve and redefine tone we’re committed to keeping it that way. Our roots are in the people who work here and their creativity, drive and thirst for fun. Seymour Duncan isn’t for everyone but if you believe in our values below this just might be the place for you.
1. QUALITY IN EVERYTHING WE DO: We’ve been making our products here in Santa Barbara for over 40 years and continue to put quality and community first.
2. INSPIRED & COMPASSIONATE: There’s no other way to say it than our founders are truly great people. They demand curiosity, openness, respect and fun. They focus on the people, customers, and artists over the bottom line. They don’t just talk the talk they walk the walk.
3. WIN-WIN: Company success is making our people, our customers, and our artists successful. We strive to build lasting win-win relationships across the board, working together as one team and having fun doing it.
4. CASUAL WORK ENVIRONMENT WITH AN ENTREPRENEURIAL VIBE: If you’re looking for a guitar shredding, dog friendly, fast-paced, energetic, fun, ride-a-company-cruiser-to-the-beach-at-lunch work environment, this is the place for you. In addition to being located in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA nestled in a Eucalyptus grove we offer flexible schedules, paid vacation, health benefits and 401K—just to name a few.
- Operations Manager
- Business Analyst
- HR Manager
- Inventory Analyst / Production Planner
- Mechanical Engineer I
You can apply for current jobs or add your information for future openings on our Career Applications page.