Dirty Deed is a classic analog “dirt” pedal with elements of distortion, fuzz, and overdrive, for rock’n’roll crunch to ear shattering metal tones.
The Dirty Deed distortion pedal delivers a wide range of tonal properties designed to capture the character and responsiveness of a classic overdriven tube amp.
A pair of MOSFET transistors allow Dirty Deed to evoke tube-like harmonics and lush sustain that come only from dangerously pushed amplifiers. The active EQ provides 12dB of treble and bass boost/cut, making it versatile enough for several different genres. With its thick, beefy distortion, this true-bypass pedal will allow you to get as dirty as you want to be, from a sparkling hard rock crunch to extreme metal overdrive.
Like all of our pedals, Dirty Deed is designed and assembled at our Santa Barbara, California factory by the same team responsible for our legendary pickups.
- Distortion Circuitry: Discrete MOSFET pair
- Bypass: true bypass
- Gain Control Range: CCW: 30dB +/- 1.5dB; CW: 63dB +/- 1.5 dB
- EQ Center Frequencies: Bass 90Hz; Treble 2.1 KHz
- S/N Ratio at minimum gain and maximum level settings: 120dB
- Noise referred to input, 400Hz to 20kHz: 1uV rms
- THD @ 10mVrms input @ 1 KHz with 30dB of gain: 0.12%
- Max Output before Saturation: 2.6Vrms
- Input Impedance: 470k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 2.8K Ohms
- Power: 9v battery or external 9 to 18v Regulated DC Adapter (center negative)
- Current Consumption: 6.5 mA Max
- Dimensions: 2.61" x 4.90" x 1.45"
- Weight: 0.8lb without battery