Win a signed ESP guitar with the new Gus G. FIRE Blackouts System
Have you ever dreamed of owning a guitar and pickup system that could give your playing a powerful edge? Seymour Duncan has teamed up with Guitar World to give you a chance to win the guitar setup of Ozzy Osbourne and Firewind virtuoso Gus G. Simply sign up on our Facebook page for a chance to win a limited edition GUS-600NT (MSRP $1298) featuring our newest product: the Gus G. FIRE Blackouts System. Combining the best aspects of active and passive pickups, the Gus G. FIRE Blackouts System features the massive tone of Blackouts with the expressive look and feel of passive pickups.
Flamed Maple Top
42mm Standard Nut
Thin U Neck Contour
22 XJ Frets
Black Nickel Hardware
ESP Locking Tuners
Tonepros Locking TOM & Tail
Installed with Gus G. FIRE Blackouts System
Finish: See Thru Black Cherry
Gus G. FIRE Blackouts System details:
• Traditional humbucker design with individual pole pieces provides the note definition and string-to-string feel of passive pickups
• Alnico 5 magnets deliver rich, detailed tones. The bridge pickup’s larger magnet adds more low-mids for fatter, fuller-sounding leads.
• Custom-wound coils create a remarkably open, airy sound.
• A high-output, low-noise differential dual preamp captures every nuance of the passive-style pickups—with plenty of headroom. Most other active preamps clip too easily, decimating your dynamics.
• Long battery life. A single 9-volt battery provides approximately 750 hours of playing time.
• Bare-wire lockdown connectors. Uses the same solderless connectors as our Liberator Pickup Change System. No soldering required if replacing existing active pickups. Screwdriver included.
• Includes three additional 25K potentiometers for users who are replacing passive pickups.
• Organic sound. Instead of tone that sounds as if it was created by a preamp, you’ll hear the wood of your guitar. You’ll hear your picking style. You’ll hear you.
• Pickups hand-made in Santa Barbara, California. Preamp made in the USA.