The Assembler is responsible for performing assembly and tests on electro/mechanical parts using hand or power tools under close to moderate supervision and according to clearly defined work instructions.
Job duties include:
- Assembles, winds, wires, tapes, solders, measures, dips and cleans electro/mechanical parts using various tools
- Works with written specifications, visual aids and verbal instructions
- May prepare logs and maintain production records
- Will participate in continuous improvement programs
- Always maintain Seymour Duncan Quality Standards
***Schedule currently staffing for: Second Shift (4pm-Midnight) with overtime available***